Protection of personal data
§.1 General provisions
Data administrator People in White with a registered office at the address: Kyiv, str. Olena Telighy, 3. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable legislation, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
§2. Data administrator
The service provider is the data controller of its customers. This means that if you have an account on our website, we process your data such as: first name, last name, email address, phone number, job title, place of work, IP address. The service provider is also an administrator of persons who have subscribed to the newsletter and persons who place orders by e-mail at email@example.com
Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary for establishing, forming the content of the Agreement, making changes to it or terminating it, as well as the correct implementation of the Services provided in electronic form,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the fulfillment of legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and for purposes consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
- to the extent and for the purpose consistent with your consent if you have placed an order by e-mail.
Each data subject has the right to access data, correct, delete or restrict processing, the right to object, the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can contact the person who controls the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to present possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law obliges us to retain the data.
The service provider has the right to transfer the User's personal data and other data to persons authorized in accordance with the provisions of the law (for example, law enforcement agencies).
Deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or submission of a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data. The service provider does not transfer personal data to other persons, except those authorized in accordance with the provisions of the law.
We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and implemented access control, thanks to which we minimize the consequences of a possible data security breach.
Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
§3. Cookies files
The information collected relates to IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website through the contact form.
The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our websites to improve the website's functionality, to ensure a more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We track user information using Google Analytics, a tool that records user behavior on the website.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- “necessary” cookies that enable the use of services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used for security purposes, such as those used to detect authentication fraud on the website;
- “performance” cookies that allow collecting information about the use of website pages;
- “functional” cookies that allow “remembering” the settings selected by the user and the personalization of the user interface, for example, in terms of the selected language or the region from which the user comes, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies that allow users to provide advertising content more relevant to their interests.
The user can disable or enable the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as email address, is collected only where the user has expressly consented to this by filling out a form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform this function.