Medical gowns are a necessary element of any medical facility, including hospitals, clinics and general practitioners' offices. The traditional color for such clothes remains white, but in modern private clinics there are also other color options. The way the staff will be perceived by the visitors of the establishment depends on the style and flawlessness of the cut, so it is recommended to replenish your wardrobe only with the products of specialized manufacturers.
Gowns for doctors: price classification
The operational characteristics of clothing depend significantly on the fabrics used in its manufacture. Together with the quality of tailoring, this determines the price category of the outfit.
- Budget models. They are made of domestic cotton, sometimes with a slight addition of polyester threads. The second option is products from China. The main advantage is availability. Among the disadvantages is a short service life associated with the need for frequent washing and ironing.
- Average price range. The tailoring uses mainly European material with precisely calculated inclusion of viscose and elastane, depending on the field of use. Quality medical gowns at an affordable price belong to this type of clothing.
- Elite "premium". Characteristic clothing of the staff of private elite institutions - hospitals, dental clinics, beauty salons. In production, high-quality poplin, tweed, and satori from the world's leading brands are used.
Importantly! It is absolutely not recommended to wear clothes made of synthetic fabrics on the naked body in the hot season!
How to correctly choose medical gowns by size
Due to the specifics of the work, there are certain requirements and selection rules for the clothing of medical personnel. Height, physique, certain features of the owner's figure are fundamental.
First of all, it is necessary to measure the girth of the chest and waist, as well as the length of the sleeve. Usually, manufacturers of medical clothing provide size charts to help you find the right size. Remember that the right size depends on the style of the gown - for example, medical lab coats may have a different cut than standard medical gowns.
In addition, it is worth paying attention to the material of the robe - the presence of special inserts to increase comfort, as well as protection from liquids and chemicals. In this case, it is important to choose robes with stable fixation on the chest and wrists - this will provide maximum protection.
Experts recommend medical gowns, the width of which is several centimeters larger than that of everyday clothes. The length when choosing depends on the specifics of the workplace and wearing with other details of the suit. Classical solutions are considered to be:
- short - with pants;
- "midi" - when wearing in a set with skirts;
- to mid-thigh without additional items.
Medical gowns by color and style
Since there are no legal restrictions on color, the product is selected based on:
- owner preferences;
- corporate management decisions;
- optimal combination with the color of other elements of the suit.
The leadership among common colors is occupied by:
- light green.
From the point of view of style, the distribution of models is as follows:
- original design.
Why should you buy high-quality medical gowns in the LVB online store?
The "People in White" brand offers clothes of its own production, made on European equipment. This allows us to guarantee clients:
- professional tailoring;
- wide range;
- unique design.
Buy medical gowns in the LVB online store at the best prices and provide yourself with reliable protection and comfort.